vendredi, août 11, 2006

Divinyls

New Divinyls Best Of To Mark Induction

by Paul Cashmere @ Undercover

August 11 2006

Chrissy Amphlett of Divinyls

EMI will release a new Divinyls compilation to mark their induction next week into the ARIA Hall of Fame.

‘Greatest Hits’ will span the entire Divinyls recorded career and follow them through the various labels they were signed to in that time including WEA, Virgin, Chrysalis, Sony, and BMG.

Divinyls first broke in 1982 with the soundtrack to the cult flick ‘Monkey Grip’. The movie debuted their now classic hit ‘Boys In Town’.

Divinyls officially broke up in 1996 following the not-so-successful ‘Underworld’ album.

Lead singer Chrissy Amphlett is currently playing the part of Judy Garland in stage show The Boy From Oz

Tracklisting:

1. Boys In Town
2. Science Fiction
3. Siren
4. Only Lonely
5. Casual Encounter
6. Good Die Young
7. In My Life
8. Pleasure And Pain
9. Sleeping Beauty
10. Temperamental
11. Back To The Wall
12. Hey Little Boy
13. Punxsie
14. I Touch Myself
15. Love School
16. Make Out Alright
17. I’m On Your Side
18. I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
19. I’m Jealous
20. Human On The Inside